Truth - Anime Discuss

Truth
(Truth Or Dare)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Frosty

Image Perso

minna everyone should play truth and there is one question to all tell the truth abt the most baddest thing u did in ur life till now?

quote mention #2

Kawaiioverlord

Image Perso

Hmmmmmmmmmmm i beat someone who try to hurt my little brother and and person got hospitalised
HEHEHEHEHEHE ^_^

[img=signaturehttps://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11701028_1464045483895524_5804938362845392971_n.jpg?oh=0fc768e383c0a10b59cdfd702a7a3f75&oe=56568EC9][/img]

quote mention #3

Frosty

Image Perso

woah scary lol

quote mention #4

Kawaiioverlord

Image Perso

yeyyyyyyyyyy finally someone notice me

[img=signaturehttps://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11701028_1464045483895524_5804938362845392971_n.jpg?oh=0fc768e383c0a10b59cdfd702a7a3f75&oe=56568EC9][/img]

quote mention #5

Layfon

Image Perso

ur personality doesn't match with ur dp n ur profile name at all XD

quote mention #6

Kawaiioverlord

Image Perso

Actually my personality match my profile the only thing is i can be really deadly when im pissed and also there's this time that i got pissed in my douchebag classmate that i really what to throw him in our classroom window he's pretty lucky that i didn't do it because he had chances of dying if i did it

quote mention #7

Frosty

Image Perso

lol u need to learn to contorl anger and also forgive humans btw @Kitty tell me urs and @Layfon too

quote mention #8

Layfon

Image Perso

u shud have asked the creator first @Frosty

quote mention #9

Akari

Image Perso

l hit a boy then his grandma come to see me when l aged 7.... it all her grandson fault, l will never hit a guy till they cry if they did nthg bad

soo busy soo busy

quote mention #10

Layfon

Image Perso

hahaha.... seriously!!!!! i guess we shud be careful frm nw on right @ryun n @frosty

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

i dont get what you talking about.....
well i lied once and that was the worst thing i ever did

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #12

Layfon

Image Perso

what r u a prophet ?????

quote mention #13

Frosty

Image Perso

lol ryun he is lieing abt the lie XD and layfon that is the worst writting style ever

quote mention #14

Layfon

Image Perso

@frosty it's not my writing though

quote mention #15

Kito

Image Perso

i liked it!

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #16

Frosty

Image Perso

i know lol

quote mention #17

Kito

Image Perso

its fun
really fun...
so give us more truths!

quote mention #18

Prince

Image Perso

hii guys

[/i][/i][/b]

quote mention #19

Kito

Image Perso

Hello. Human

quote mention #20

Frosty

Image Perso

why doesnt anyone stick to the topic it always happens

Next >>
Login to reply.