(Announcements)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

From today, you will not find auna posts in "Recent Posts"
Certain commands will only be allowed in "Play With Auna" category,
and using that category for any other purpose shall not be allowed.
Banship for whoever doing so.
Thanks.

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Layfon

Image Perso

commands like???

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

".guess", ".sm"

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Kito

Image Perso

.mine

quote mention #5

Auna

Image Perso

You found a A Big Spider (worth 3) - OMG Nope Nope Nope!

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

.mine

quote mention #7

Auna

Image Perso

You found a Police Car (worth 40)

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #8

Kito

Image Perso

.inv

quote mention #9

Auna

Image Perso

Items: Police Car, A Big Spide (worth 43)

quote mention #10

Kitty

Image Perso

Sugoii owo

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

try it (only in auna category)

quote mention #12

Layfon

Image Perso

lol a big spider
hahaha... can't stop laughig
k lemme try this
.mine

quote mention #13

Izaya

Image Perso

What is Auna category

quote mention #14

Layfon

Image Perso

.mine

quote mention #15

Kitty

Image Perso

.mine

quote mention #16

Auna

Image Perso

Command Forbidden.

quote mention #17

Kito

Image Perso

(.mine) command (.guess) and (.sm) are only allowed in Play With Auna due to their spammative nature
also, no one-liners are allowed according to new pledges.

quote mention #18

Layfon

Image Perso

what do u mean by one-liner????

quote mention #19

Kito

Image Perso

replies that end in 1 line? "lol" etc

quote mention #20

Layfon

Image Perso

k i got it...
btw i'm not able to post on that word game topic

Next >>
Login to reply.