quote mention #2

Frosty

Image Perso

.8b what is love?

quote mention #3

Auna

Image Perso

Not at all.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #4

Frosty

Image Perso

.8b what r humans?

quote mention #5

Auna

Image Perso

No.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #6

Layfon

Image Perso

nyahahaha

quote mention #7

Layfon

Image Perso

.def anime
.def human

quote mention #8

Auna

Image Perso

.def: Definition not found. you can define it by .def [word] as [definition].

quote mention #9

Layfon

Image Perso

.def Anime

quote mention #10

Auna

Image Perso

.def: anime: cool - By: Ryun on 28 Jan 2015

quote mention #11

Layfon

Image Perso

wait... seriously???

quote mention #12

Frosty

Image Perso

lol

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

.def anime as The animations generated by the Japanese . Animes are cartoon according to definition but due to the graphics and story line and mature content, some people consider it better than cartoons

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #14

Auna

Image Perso

.def: Re-Defined anime as The animations generated by the Japanese . Animes are cartoon according to definition but due to the graphics and story line and mature content, some people consider it better than cartoons

quote mention #15

Layfon

Image Perso

what r u ryun??? an encyclopedia???
wait!!! maybe Ryupedia

quote mention #16

Kito

Image Perso

It's all about the English style bruh 8)
It can make your swearing look like blessings 8)

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #17

Kito

Image Perso

It's all about the English style bruh 8)
It can make your swearing look like blessings 8)

quote mention #18

Frosty

Image Perso

i didnt know u can refine words

quote mention #19

Kito

Image Perso

you can re define your own definitions
.def life as Life is what you dont have. i mean just what are you doing here on your pc? go outside in the REAL world with REAL people maybe?

quote mention #20

Auna

Image Perso

.def: Definition exists already.

Next >>
Login to reply.