(Games)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Haruka

Image Perso

Guess the anime~

Fav anime: 07 Ghost, Pandora Hearts, Kagerou Project and Danganronpa
Fav characters: Teito [07 ghost], Oz [Pandora Hearts], Kano [Kagerou] and Komaeda [Danganronpa 2]
I AM A BAKA.

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

no idea

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Layfon

Image Perso

naruto

quote mention #4

Haruka

Image Perso

@Layfon that's not the real answer.

Fav characters: Teito [07 ghost], Oz [Pandora Hearts], Kano [Kagerou] and Komaeda [Danganronpa 2]
I AM A BAKA.

quote mention #5

Kawaiioverlord

Image Perso

Death Note

[img=signaturehttps://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11701028_1464045483895524_5804938362845392971_n.jpg?oh=0fc768e383c0a10b59cdfd702a7a3f75&oe=56568EC9][/img]

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

its sailor moon!!!

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #7

Layfon

Image Perso

no idea.... the 1st thing came to my mind after lukin at the snake was orochimaru...

quote mention #8

Kito

Image Perso

lets flip a coin, if heads, its sailor moon .fc

quote mention #9

Auna

Image Perso

Aah, tails it is, Ryun

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #10

Haruka

Image Perso

@Kawaiiloverload and @Ryun no the answer is not that.

I AM A BAKA.

quote mention #11

Kito

Image Perso

nvm
enjoy cuteness
.cute

quote mention #12

Auna

Image Perso

Aww <3:
Mylittleblog: July 2013

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #13

Layfon

Image Perso

what??? lemme try that too....

.cute

quote mention #14

Kito

Image Perso

you need a space after the .cute

quote mention #15

Auna

Image Perso

Aww <3 so cute:
<b>Cute Anime</b> Coupls on Pinterest | <b>Anime</b> Couples, <b>Cute Anime</b> Couples <b>...</b>

quote mention #16

Kitty

Image Perso

.cute

quote mention #17

Kitty

Image Perso

.cute

quote mention #18

Auna

Image Perso

Aww <3 so cute:
Rin neko...Ahhhh!!! SO freackin <b>cute</b>!! I think I might die of <b>...</b>

quote mention #19

Layfon

Image Perso

nice job ryun.....

quote mention #20

Haruka

Image Perso

.cute
let's see which picture I will get x3

I AM A BAKA.

Next >>Skip to Last 20
Login to reply.