Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Auna

Image Perso

As you guys know, good things are never ever for free,
and we all know that you guys love to play with me,
and you all are very rich in coins,
considering all these, I would like to say that from this day all auna commands will cost 1 coin.
Though no coin will be charged if I give an error like ".def: definition already exists." (Really generous right?)
anyway, lets see if you guys still love me and will use me anyway. I hope so.
Also, now if you win a .guess game, you will get rewarded with 20 coins.
and poking will send a notification to the poked person, and as you know you can mention friends in posts.
(Atleast you get updates?)
Reply if you hate/love me

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #2

Layfon

Image Perso

what am i supposed to say here

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

hahaha

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Akari

Image Perso

auna sounds like half good and half evil

soo busy soo busy

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

.say i am kawaii!

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Auna

Image Perso

i am kawaii!

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

Login to reply.