Anime or Manga - Anime Discuss

Anime or Manga
(Battlezone)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Kito

Image Perso

Choose one of these and kill anyone who does not choose what you do straight face

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #2

Frosty

Image Perso

for some i prefer animes and for some manga they both r equal

quote mention #3

Kito

Image Perso

nu! only one side

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #4

Frosty

Image Perso

anime it is

quote mention #5

Wafflequeen

Image Perso

Manga I don't really know why.. its just that sometimes, the manga has more story than the anime. They don't really do the whole story when they make an anime adaption.

But of course, I still love Anime too OwO

#WaffleQueen

quote mention #6

Kito

Image Perso

alright lets all fight @wafflequeen straight face DDD

quote mention #7

Hiyori

Image Perso

ofc anime!

quote mention #8

Kito

Image Perso

hell yes

quote mention #9

Ren1

Image Perso

Animes *.*

quote mention #10

Kito

Image Perso

Anime lovers are winning!

quote mention #11

Venipa

Image Perso

Animes :c
(Prison School huehue c:)

quote mention #12

Kawaioverlord

Image Perso

Action genre i prefer Anime except tokyo ghoul manga was 10x better than the anime but other genre like romance i prefer Manga and also i like some echhi manga because it's uncensored

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

I guess this concludes that anime is the best thing ever...boo manga lovers

quote mention #14

Kitty

Image Perso

quote mention #15

Duck44

Image Perso

Anime, because i don't read as much as i should

quote mention #16

Kito

Image Perso

Hahaha. I see.....

quote mention #17

Badboy

Image Perso

i am not into manga much .. mange does not give me any feelings .. like when you read it , it goes like .. " kaboon ,, what .. no .... ahhh .. " guy on the floor " never ... blush ... next page .. ARRGGHHH ... like that .

"I am the gayest person ever i love guys and i am ready to kiss you if you are a guy"

バズーカはストリッパー

quote mention #18

Kito

Image Perso

i have no idea how to read manga left to right or right to left its very confusing

quote mention #19

Murasame

Image Perso

is that confusing for you, @Ryun ? really ??

quote mention #20

Jesterrank

Image Perso

Manga all the way.
But I can't say am not happy when there is a new anime.

Male lover, at your service.
(≧∀≦)ゞ

Next >>
Login to reply.