(Anime Funny Moments)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Haruka

Image Perso

x3

Fav anime: 07 Ghost, Pandora Hearts, Kagerou Project and Danganronpa
Fav characters: Teito [07 ghost], Oz [Pandora Hearts], Kano [Kagerou] and Komaeda [Danganronpa 2]
I AM A BAKA.

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Frosty

Image Perso

dont forget the brotherzone

quote mention #4

Kito

Image Perso

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #5

Frosty

Image Perso

when i told my crush i love her she said i am like a brother to her that is called brother zone[i]worse than friendzone[/i]

quote mention #6

Haruka

Image Perso

I would say better than friend zone cause girls trust bros more than friends

Fav characters: Teito [07 ghost], Oz [Pandora Hearts], Kano [Kagerou] and Komaeda [Danganronpa 2]
I AM A BAKA.

quote mention #7

Frosty

Image Perso

but u will always be a brother to them

quote mention #8

Layfon

Image Perso

WTH pari... u made my day
it's so funny, the only girl u have ever proposed said she thinks of u as her brother... nyahahahaha........

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

quote mention #10

Frosty

Image Perso

.def friendzone as an area where they themselves from stuff like love by using terms like bro , sis , bff

quote mention #11

Auna

Image Perso

.def: Defined friendzone as an area where they themselves from stuff like love by using terms like bro , sis , bff

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #12

Frosty

Image Perso

well this is funny

quote mention #13

Kito

Image Perso

so many zones

quote mention #14

Haruka

Image Perso

.def Sister Zoned as When your crush says that you are like a sister to them.

I AM A BAKA.

quote mention #15

Auna

Image Perso

.def: Defined Sister Zoned as When your crush says that you are like a sister to them.

I Am Auna...Like Blank,I Don't Really Exist.. But unlike Blank, you Can Trigger Me Using Commands. Basically I am a Program? Learning Auna

//def     //def as     //8b     //say     //guess     //claim     //gamble     //mine     //inv     //inv sell     //cookie     //pay
//coin     //claimed     //poke     //hug     //burn     //kiss     //lick     //pet     //cpr     //kill     //kick     //slap     //stab

quote mention #16

Kito

Image Perso

i think you did that

quote mention #17

Haruka

Image Perso

.def Facebook as A website that can destroy your life if you waste too much time on it.

I AM A BAKA.

quote mention #18

Auna

Image Perso

.def: Defined Facebook as A website that can destroy your life if you waste too much time on it.

Login to reply.