Aron's parents
(Stories)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Duck44

Image Perso

tell what you think.

One day in feudal Japan a beautiful young women named hana was walking to the next village to deliver some herbs to the healer residing there, when she lost her balance. she felt an arm being placed around her.
Hana: “oh my, I am so sorry” she blushes from embarrassment, when she looks up she sees that he is no mere human
Stranger: smiles “no problem milady, May I ask, where is a lovely, young lady such as yourself headed in such a hurry”
Hana: is speechless for a few minutes than says “I am just bringing some herbs to a healer who is staying in the next village over” She removes herself from his arm
Stranger: “may I get your name fair maiden? He straightens up
Hana: “my name is hana, and you sir” she backs away worried of all the stories
Stranger: “it is mizoru” sees her worried face and chuckles “please; do not be scared, I will not hurt you”
Hana: “I got to go now” she starts running to her destination
Mizoru: watches her go “what an interesting and beautiful women” he disappears
Later that night when hana got back to her hut she got the feeling that she was being watched. She looked outside her little window and did not see the dog demon mizoru hiding in the shadows. So she went to sleep
Mizoru: “be safe my little lamb and sleep tight” he walks into the night and vanishes once more
Over the span of two long years hana and mizoru grew quite close so close mizoru got hana pregnant. When hana delivered her baby a demon tried to kill them both and almost did before mizoru showed up.
Mizoru: smells the stench of a demon and runs in to protect hana and the baby “foul demon, why are you here?’
The demon: “your mother has sent me to stop you from making a mistake”
Mizoru: starts to growl “you can tell my mother that I love this women and I will protect her as long as I live”
The demon: “I cannot do that; I shall kill them both and take you back”
Mizoru: “I will not allow it” his eyes start to glow and he grows into his full dog demon form totally wrecking the hut
All the people in the village see this and start to run away in a panic. After the fierce battle mizoru was the victor with some cuts and bruises.
Hana: runs to him carrying their baby and puts one hand gently to his cheek “does it hurt?”
Mizoru: “not that much, hana you must go find a hidden place to raise our child” he leans into her hand
Hana: takes her hand away “without you, why” she steps back in shock
Mizoru: looks away “I need to go and tell my mother to back down”
Hana: stands still trying to process this, finally nodding “ok, I understand, good luck my love” she kisses him then turns holding their baby tightly in her arms and runs into the woods
Four years later, hana and their now gorgeous four year old baby girl find themselves at a nice secluded hut on a cliff on the outskirts of the woods overlooking a stretch of wasteland. On the baby girl’s birthday mizoru returned.
Hana: looks up from what she was doing and ran over to meet him putting her arms around him “I’ve missed you, why were you gone so long?”
Mizoru: smiles and hugs her back “sorry it took so long, but my mother was not going to back down”
Hana: let’s go of him after a bit “so what did you do?”
Mizoru: “we had to fight, if she won I’d have to stay with her, but if I won she would do as I ask and not bother us again”. Their baby girl peeks out from behind hana’s leg.
Hana: picks her up “her name is aron”
Mizoru: pats aron’s head “hello aron, I’m your father” he smiles and she smiles back
They walk inside the hut that hana and aron now call home and they stay for seven more years with the occasional demon here or there until that fateful day. Aron was out back washing her face when a strange man came. Hana and mizoru both run outside
Mizoru: “hana get behind me” stands protectively in front of his wife “who are you? Why did you come here?”
Hana: puts her hands to her mouth “Zane, but how, you were severely wounded”
Zane: laughs “from the moment our eyes met hana I knew you just had to be mine, I knew I might not walk again so I sold my soul to demons, but now I see you have been tricked into loving this beast
Mizoru: “you would be wise to leave us sir” starts to growl “I do not make it a habit to kill”
Zane: “oh, you don’t, well I do” takes the big sword from his back and charges forward
Mizoru: pushes hana back towards the hut “hana go, get aron, and hide” dodges the first blow “hurry”
Aron: runs around to the front “mommy, what was that loud noise?”
Hana: grabs her and runs inside “daddy is fighting with a lost soul” puts her fingers to her lips for quiet. Aron nods
Mizoru: keeps dodging Zane’s attack
Zane: “come on fight me in your full dog demon from, it won’t mean much if I kill you now in this pitiful from”
Mizoru: chuckles and changes “you asked for this, do not blame me when I kill you” lifts his leg to stomp on him
Zane: “now that’s what I’m talking about” jumps up and calls out the name of his sword “bosaga” a flash of pure blood red energy came out of the blade and decapitated mizoru however before the body fell even half the length to the ground zane teleported inside the hut
Zane: “the beast is dead and now for my prize”
Aron: stands in front of her mom “you killed my daddy” trembles “I will kill you” charges him
Zane: “you can try little girl” knocks her aside like a rag doll “oh, nice try”
Hana: looks over at her baby and thinks “your father would have been so proud of you” she grabs a knife from the cooking area “stay back; I will never love a monster like you”
Zane: “tisk tisk I thought this might happen, you’re to far gone I guess I’ll just have to kill you too” appears behind her and sticks his arm through her chest
Hana: drops her knife to the floor
Two hours later aron wakes up to see her mom on the floor in a pool of her own blood. She crawls over to her and cries

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

wow

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Frosty

Image Perso

what a sad ending i am sure aron will take revenge when she gows up btw i think aron is guys name

quote mention #4

Kito

Image Perso

am i seriously the only one not reading all that?

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #5

Hiyori

Image Perso

so long.. O.O Image

quote mention #6

Layfon

Image Perso

hey ryun u r not alone.... i left it in the halfway

quote mention #7

Kito

Image Perso

whats up with that old
bug located Image

quote mention #8

Layfon

Image Perso

donno hw to choose those new icons... (-_-)

quote mention #9

Kito

Image Perso

quote mention #10

Layfon

Image Perso

k then i'm gonna call sherlock holmes

quote mention #11

Layfon

Image Perso

oh... he solver the mystry right away...

quote mention #12

Al-mufid

Image Perso

This story is very true... especially how aron would take rev after he is fully grown.

quote mention #13

Layfon

Image Perso

u mean she Image

quote mention #14

Kito

Image Perso

OMG everyone read it...almost tempted to read it

quote mention #15

Kito

Image Perso

this is supposed to be a quick reply

Login to reply.