Tweet

Read topic starter Login to reply.

quote mention #23

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 Do i really need to?

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #24

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

btw this topic reminded me that i wrote a few poems when i was younger. i lost them tho

quote mention #25

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Kito yes

quote mention #26

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 Your personality is enough for that.
Send dem poems.

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #27

Clanmaster21

Image Perso

@Kito yeah I want to see someone who isn't me get into a fight

Script Kiddie in rehab. Upon request I'll make edgy jokes, steal memes from 4chan and do mathematics.

quote mention #28

Kito

Image Perso

@Clanmaster21 I roasted him already.
Quote Posted by @Kito
@Bazookaguy5 Your personality is enough for that.

quote mention #29

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Kito
Quote Posted by @Bazookaguy5
i lost them tho

quote mention #30

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Kito thats a baby roast mate. my 2 yr old cousin can do better

quote mention #31

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 do you really wanna fight one of your only friends?

quote mention #32

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Kito i can make more if i want too..... it's not like i'm secretly in love with u or anything...

quote mention #33

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 if you could you would have

quote mention #34

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Kito no it's because i have social anxiety and general dont need nore friends so i dont try

quote mention #35

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 Thats what people with no friends say to make them feel better about themselves

quote mention #36

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 I guess the roast job is done B)

quote mention #37

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Kito ur terrible at roasting give up

quote mention #38

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 Sayss the guy who stopped replying.

quote mention #39

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Kito cause i have other things to do rather than waste time on a dead website

quote mention #40

Kito

Image Perso

@Bazookaguy5 No you don't, evidently.

quote mention #41

Bazookaguy5

Image Perso

@Kito stfu

quote mention #42

Kito

Image Perso

There was once a guy, @Clanmaster21 was his name
He wanted an hero but suicide wasn't his game
It wasn't that he was scared of death in particular
He was just a pussy and that was why it was spectacular
He called people gay, hacked people for fun
But that was to hide his depression and fear of the gun

<< Previous
Login to reply.