Just wrote these. - Anime Discuss

Just wrote these.
(Stories)
Tweet

Login to reply.
quote mention #1

Valyrus

Image Perso

Just two (very) short stories I wrote yesterday, enjoy.

The room was dreary and cold, the air chilled my bones. ‘’I was trapped here it seems. I do not remember though.’’ The walls, floor both made of cold hard stone but a ceiling made out of wood told me enough, I was in a dark basement the only company I had here was a candle almost ready to have its flame die out. I could hear voices upstairs the wood atleast allowed me that company I could distinguish two voices from each other. A man and a female it seems, are they aware that I am underneath them trying to listen in on their story that I do not know. Who put me here in the chamber of cold hard isolating rock. Only now did I notice my hands were tied up aswell as my feet by rope finely made. I tried and wringle myself free but alas there was no sucess in that and I soon gave up. ‘’What am I doing here...’’ I asked myself again and after much thought the time had passed. The candle burnt out I was now without light only darkness to hide me only darkness to cloak me and only darkness to embrace me. I attempted to sleep but the ceilling was leaking some liquid unto my head, I was unable to out of the way of the leaking liquid, my hands and legs being tied up. The liquid dripped on my face every few seconds and prevented me from having a good rest. I lost track of time in here it could have been two days already and I would not know if it had been, the only way I could feed myself was by drinking the everfalling liquid dropping down from the ceilling. I could hear footsteps now and a bright light entered my dark chamber, I was blinded. A man came down and inspected me for something, I did not know what. The man left not saying anything at all nor feeding my hunger. He however left the trapdoor to this cellar open. After some time had passed my eyes could tolerate the light. I noticed something about my clothes and my torso. There were stains of blood and I knew from where that blood came. The ceilling it was dropping blood on me. A body was there right above me and I was oblivious and did not even taste the blood properly. I guees that is what happens when a man has not seen light, has eaten or slept properly for who knows how long. I was getting weaker I felt the chill pressing against my body and I shouted, ‘’Is anybody out there, I’m hungry…. thirsty, all I want is to leave this cellar.’’

The little girl wandered alone in the cold white woods, scared and terrified only wanting to run from the screeches coming after her she could hear it coming closer to her a frostbitten hand grabbed by her feet and as it did so she found herself screaming, the air funneling out of her longues as she was dragged through the cold white snow the path she left would be covered in blood.. her blood, an explaination to all this madness couldn’t be found clueless as she was she started kicking behind her trying to shake off her assailant as she tried to look behind her she felt a shock down her spine and she found herself paralysed with her face on the side still being dragged through the snow.. bloody snow… she passed out into a sleepless dream all that was left now was a voice buzzing through her mind in a fading tone ‘’Everytime you sleep..’’ having a slight tingling feeling recover to her as she seemed to regain her consciousness she’d open her eyes slowly giving her the blurry visage of a man. Was this the man that grabbed her in the cold white forest or was this her prince come to save her and deliver to her a beautiful life in a castle serene and calm where the ballrooms would fill up with her guests as she would steal the dance floor from all the other dancing couples for she was with her one and only prince. The thought of this made her heart beat faster and her mind wander off to the deep reaches of her imagination but then she felt a pain originating at her knee snapping her out of her colourful imagination back into cold hard reality. She was lost alone on a stone cold floor surrounded by a dark fiend that would haunt hers and that of any unfortunate enough to find this being’s dreams. With a grin so demonic and hypnotic it was distracting her from what was happening.. she was being eaten alive, knee first.

Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/gtadekok/
Chatango : Valyrus

quote mention #2

Kito

Image Perso

your pic is scary enough to make my mind to not read it o-o

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #3

Valyrus

Image Perso

Can't be that scary..
She's just holding a knife making you remember that you only have one shot in life and that it's capable of being ended by the action of a single person.

quote mention #4

Layfon

Image Perso

lol it's too long... i lost my interest in the mid-way.....

quote mention #5

Kito

Image Perso

ok im scared to death o-o

あなたは、私に話して停止フェイスブックで私をブロックしますが、アン私のディックを吸うことはできませんすることができます。
•••2017 Resolution: Find appropriate grill.•••

Deduce an experiment where you binge watch different anime each night and keep track of how much you want to die, then have a day without watching anime as a control to see which anime make you want to die the most and if anime even affects how much you really wish you were never born. - Clanmaster21

quote mention #6

Valyrus

Image Perso

Hmm, Then I failed since it was never my intention to write something scary, all that was intended was to show how trivial I feel I am in this life lacking (like the main characters) agency or personality forced to go along with the story but unwilling.

quote mention #7

Kitty

Image Perso

So long x3

quote mention #8

Layfon

Image Perso

yea....
but i respect ur originality though so i'll try to read it once more....

Login to reply.